Saturday 11 October 2014

Twizzer


                






 'You could've made a safer bet, but what you break is what you get
  You wake up in the bed you make. I think you made a big mistake.
  You own me. There's nothing you can do. You own me.'

              Mark Berninger of The National. Lucky You.



   



     
It wasn't so bad when I only had one or two followers

but now I have 359 and it's getting

ridiculous


I can't even have a crap in peace.


I wake up in the morning and they're stood
at the end of my bed

I've had to get a bigger house and invest in an extra long dining room
table
so that there's room for all of us



Stupid social media


Apparently it's based upon a 21st Century thing called Twitter
but
in those days it was all on a computer screen, not real


like it is now. Creepy bastards I wish they would all curl up and die.



I'm just glad I'm not following anybody anymore,


that was insane. I was here, there and everywhere until they all blocked me.




I wish I could block this lot but I've run out of blocks.



The only thing I can do now is

start

shooting the bastards.







                                                               (C)Ally Atherton 2014



                                                                          Write on Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment